At The Beauty Box Salon we are dedicated to getting you back to just being you. That’s why we offer only the very best wigs and top pieces available on the market. Here is a basic breakdown of how our wig and top piece program works.
How does our wig and top piece program work?
You will need to book a free wig and top piece consultation with one of our wig specialists. This is so we can go over what kind wig is right for you and answer any questions you may have. The consultation process takes about 1 hour.
During the consultation you will get to see and touch the wigs that are right for you and your lifestyle. We will provide you with a detailed listing of how much everything will cost.
We strongly recommend booking a consultation with one of our wig experts before arriving at the salon. The best way to do this is to fill out this preliminary wig consultation form. One of our Front Desk Team will call and confirm the time you requested.
The first hour of your wig consultation is at no charge. After that there is a $50 charge for each additional hour.
You will get to see and touch many different types of wigs so you can better understand how a wig will work for you. A wig expert will walk you through everything you need to know in order to make the right selection for your needs.
Please make note that any other services received will be extra. Please see our detailed service price list or feel free to ask your stylist for more details.
Ordering a Wig
Once a wig is selected your stylist will choose a color that is perfect for your hair. We do carry wigs in stock, however, it is likely that you will need to place an order. To place an order all wigs must be paid for in full.
Free ground shipping on purchases over $500. Regular shipping fees apply for any other purchases. There will be an additional fee for expedited shipping.
We understand that choosing a wig can be a bit of a process. That’s why we have an easy way for you to be able to see any wig from one of our manufacturers in person with little obligation.
You will need to pay for the wig in full. The wig will be ordered and your stylist will prep it for you to view. A follow up consultation will be booked so you can see the wig in person.
If the color isn’t correct we will exchange it at no cost to you.
If the style isn’t to your liking or if you decide to not purchase there will be a restocking fee.
Synthetic Hair Restocking Fee – $35
Human Hair Restocking Fee – $65
Exchanges & Refunds
At The Beauty Box Salon we pride ourselves on providing the highest quality care products and services. All wig and wig services require the purchase of a basic hair care regimen in order to guarantee the longevity of your wig.
- Provided you have purchased required care products, The Beauty Box Salon offers a 4 week limited warranty on all wig and top pieces. If there is anything wrong with the quality or workmanship within this time period The Beauty Box Salon will fix or replace at no additional charge to you.
- Problems that may occur after 4 weeks but under 12 can be returned to the manufacturer for review provided you have purchased required wig care products. If the manufacturer finds the wig to be defective you will be notified and a new wig will be shipped to the salon.
- The Beauty Box Salon does not guarantee you will like wearing a wig, however, we guarantee the quality and workmanship of your wig and services.
- We will provide you with a daily list of care instructions.
- Due to the way wigs are colored we cannot guarantee any color services provided on a wig. We highly recommend choosing a wig color you will be happy with.
- If the color or style isn’t correct we are happy to exchange it at no charge as long as wig has not been worn, altered in any way – including adding hair product or fragrances of any kind, or had tags removed.
- Once a wig leaves the salon it is no longer eligible for a refund. If the wig has not been worn, tags are intact, and has not been altered in anyway The Beauty Box Salon may be able to exchange it for another color or wig. This would need to be done within 30 days of the original purchase date and is subject to management approval.
- Any discontinued or sale priced items aren’t eligible for refunds of any kind.
- Absolutely NO REFUNDS are available for wigs that have been worn, altered in any way, or have had the tags removed.
Wig Consultations on the Phone
At this time we only provide a preliminary wig consultation over the phone. We think you deserve a hands on face to face consultation to make sure our experts fully understand what you are trying to achieve with a wig.
Our front desk staff can only answer very basic questions regarding wigs. We believe that any advice given about hair extension should be done by a licensed professional.
We provide a very large online resource to help you do a little research before you come in for a proper consult.
Estimated Product Life
How long a wig lasts really depends upon how you take care of it and how often you wear it. On average you can expect a synthetic wig to last 3 to 6 months and human hair to last 9 to 12 months with daily wear.