I was talking with my friend the other day when she mentioned how much she hates Pinterest. She said she sees all these gorgeous hair tutorials but they never work for her because she has always struggled with fine, thin limp hair. So this tutorial is for all my fine haired girls with pinterst end hair envy. With the right products and a few tips you’ll have full envy worthy hair too.
2. We applied Bumble and Bumble Full Form Mousse to her roots to give us lift and body.
3. Spritz some Bumble and Bumble Thickening Hair Spray through your hair to add fullness.
4. Blow dry your hair with a round brush over directing the top sections for evtra volume.
5. Next create a loose wave with a curling iron. We used the Sara Potempa Beach Waver for her soft curl.
6. After curling flip your head upside down and mist underside of your hair with hair spray. This gives you mega volume and is a great trick for giving second day hair extra umpf.
7. Finish by spraying some Bumble and Bumble Dry Spun at your root area. This stuff is like back combing/magic in a can!
I hope you enjoy this tutorial and your full new hair. Still having trouble getting big full Dallas hair? Stop by for a blow dry and we’ll show you how it’s done! And a big thank you to Allie from www.alsaidndone.com for being my model and letting me play with your hair!