Hey ladies it’s that time of year…Wedding season!! As a hairstylist and a fellow bride-to-be I totally understand the stress in planning a wedding. One thing we can’t forget is the hair. It may be all about the dress, but the hair completes the entire package.
To make sure you look as dazzling as you want to feel on that special day, I would like to give you 5 tips on how to prepare your hair counting down till the big day.
1) Have an Idea: There’s nothing more frustrating then not knowing how you want to wear your hair. It’s very important to have pictures to show your stylist to see what would be best for your style. Also when finding pictures don’t stray too far from your own look and style. If you are the kind of girl who loves having her hair down and flowing (like me), maybe you don’t want to go for a sleek up-do and vice versa.
2) Plan a Night out: A true way of finding out if your hair will stay on your big day is to have a night of fun. The evening of your trial, go out to make sure the style doesn’t fall out after an hour or two.
3) Accessories: Bring what you think will complete your look at your trail. During this time it will be fun to decide what type hair accessories you want to wear.
4) Wash and dry your hair: Make sure your hair is clean and dry the night before your trial and on the wedding day. You want your hair to look flawless on your special day, and not shampooing will only make the hair look oily and weigh the hair down.
5) Last but not least… Be explicit: Never be afraid of what you want. When something goes wrong on the wedding day, it’s usually because the bride was reticent. So speak up, just remember to say please!